Saturday, December 15, 2012

Duplication of family members - Family Tree Maker - Ancestry.co.uk

I would recommend you use FTM as your primary program as it is much more versatile than the Ancestry online system. What ever you do I would recommend that you choice one or the other and make your changes in that program only.

The reason I recommended FTM is having your data on you computer allows you to work on it when you want to. It also removes all of the problems with your ISP and internet connection. ie slowness do to the internet connection, random loss of data etc.

I like having the data on my computer as it lets me have my data if I have question when I am in the field ie cemetery, looking at family homes etc.

Source: http://boards.ancestry.co.uk/topics.software.famtreemaker/9237.1.1.1.3.1/mb.ashx

mario balotelli mario balotelli jenny mccarthy espn3 kevin youkilis Tropical Storm Debby legend of korra

No comments:

Post a Comment